Artificial intelligence has triggered an unstoppable process. In our globalized world, those who take advantage of the use of AI will acquire a leading position in the market. Artificial intelligence is one of the fundamental drivers of the technology sector, with a growing level of importance in all types of scenarios.
From a purely personal point of view, a mid -range Smartphone already includes features such as face recognition, speech to text, cognitive services -Siri and Cortana- or receive information from a recommendation system to plan a vacation day. AI development Services are leaving its mark in a number of areas. Some of the most important are those that will be discussed below.
The objective of Full Stack Development Company Dubai is to recognize, through language, the needs of the interlocutor and to model an adequate response using a language that is close to them.
The current approach is to have a central module (dispatcher) capable of understanding the main motivation of the speaker to refer to specialized bots in each of the areas.
In this way, for example, a robot present in the interaction between the Administration and citizens is able to find out what is the process that is to be carried out (such as the payment of a fine) and refer it to a specialized bot that assists the citizen in the location and payment of his sanction.
These assistants are complemented by modules that perform voice recognition in practically any context, they can personalize the response with different voices, they have almost human appearance and the answers are selected according to the speaker and parameters such as their diction, their emotional state or its geographical location.
The miniaturization of the basic components and the cheapening of communications provided a first wave of sensors able to partially recognize their environment and send information to a centralized system from where, for example, issue alarms based on the data and context. Even at this level, the devices were able to adopt -with simple rules- some behavior that did not require the participation of a person.
Now there is a new set of devices capable of a more complex behavior, adapt to the environment and perform a first level of intelligent processing:
- The new CCTV cameras can perform a first level of video analysis and look for changes on the background of an image (object detection), or carry out the automatic tracking of a person moving through their visual field.
- The popular domestic drones maintain flight stability by collecting information from their gyroscope and making small adjustments to the speed and angle of the rotors using a small AI engine. There are many companies such as web development company, UAE, working over the similar projects.
- Thanks to these capabilities, it is possible to think of a massive deployment of sensors with different levels of intelligence, connected to each other through a network with points of concentration of information that, in turn, and unassisted, are capable of performing a automated inspection of an increasingly wider environment and, where appropriate, executing unscheduled actions.
In the future, the processes will be defined by expert systems and adapted to the environment in which they are developed.
The classic decision support enterprise mobility solutions have focused on the strategic needs of Full Stack Development Company Dubai, leaving the operational in a mere reporting. Indicators and reports describe the current situation (descriptive intelligence) and extrapolate trends with a view to the future, trying to anticipate changes.
The application of machine learning was very restricted to certain areas (banking and insurance). This vision -relevant in strategic decision making- has been overtaken by the variety and amount of information that is required for operational data collection in a new, more dynamic context.
In a first approach of Web Development Company UAE, the response was to deploy self-service solutions, develop the big data model to reduce operational costs and introduce analytical models that could be adapted to business needs in the decision base.
The eruption of the analytical notebooks (Jupyter, Zeppelin) is transforming the sector, emphasizing the value in the data and its intelligent exploitation.
The other major focus is the construction of recommendation engines that support the decision of the final customer and that, depending on their selection criteria (beyond the selected product) and a very personalized context are able to not only select products, but also to infer in future AI development Services.
A paradigmatic case of this model is found in Netflix, which pivots around its recommendation engine, ordering its future production and distribution from a model of artificial intelligence.
The point of great impact in the near future will be the incorporation of IA pieces in the process flow of an organization. This orientation has been one of the most successful models, thanks to advantages such as the independence of processes with respect to people.
The creation of effective value chains or departmental specialization. But its level of growth has generated bottlenecks, increased by the need to work with an increasing number of data and flows.
The automation of processes from rule engines and robotization has allowed alleviating this burden, but the use of AI is called to revolutionize the very essence of business processes.
Initiatives have already been developed that capture a flow of processes, understand information, filter it and prioritize it to take it to a human decision maker. These initiatives use AI in many ways:
- They extract relevant information from documents applying cognitive technologies to present only the relevant and follow the flow of processes with the least relevant elements. These initiatives are found in law firms or in the public sector to reduce the internal bureaucratic burden.
- They apply risk patterns to the entry of information, which allows the bank to detect possible fraud in real time or, in the case of direct sales, analyze the risk of an operation or the abandonment of a client in a CRM.
- They update complex information by merging data from multiple sources. For example, in a continuous cartography model, with permanently updated maps, collecting information from open sources that is validated and integrated by updating even images by data fusion.
These functionalities are now included as parts of a BPM, just like any other element. AI algorithms are created, published and integrated with their own life cycle; and, unlike the rest, they can self-evaluate and change their behavior autonomously.
This is a first step. In the future, the processes themselves will be defined by expert systems and will change to adapt to the environment in which they are developed. Some lukewarm initiatives in the framework of industry have begun to address – in a supervised way – the productive processes in the plant, proposing to the responsible (human) the changes that have to be made in a system that feeds on this experience. You just have to contact and Hire Dedicated Developers for best results.